Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013

PostHeaderIcon PTU Winter Wonderland

Hallo hier habe ich noch ein schönes
Winter Kit
im Kit sind 60 Elemente
6 frame
und 15 paper
Bitte eine Mail an
SandraLeh@yahoo.de
mit eure bestellung
damit ich euch das Kit
zu schicken kann
vielen dank
----------------------------------------------------
Hello here I have a nice
Winter Kit
in the kit are 60 elements
6 frame
and 15 paper
Please send an email to
SandraLeh@yahoo.de
with your order
that I might the kit
can send
Thank you very much


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

New Shop digidivas

New Shop Pics For Design

Blogtrain

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Labels

I Love You

My Licences

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follower